Monday, May 2, 2011

A brave foot forward

My life has been about change. This isn’t really saying much since change is the one sure thing in the Universe, but perhaps I have embraced it more readily than others. I don’t know why this is true about me, but it seems to be so. I started out as a child of record in the Mormon Church and I have moved very far off that path. Some change I signed up for and some was forced upon me. Even when I’ve raised my hand and volunteered, I haven’t always enjoyed the process. I’m brave. I also whine. What I can honestly say, however, is that my ability, even willingness to change is a core part of my self-esteem.

In this blog I want to document, discuss, share, my next phase of change. My life works well, for the most part, but I have chosen three areas that do not work as well as I’d like. First, I’d like to be financially independent, second, I want more passion in my work, and finally, I’d like to have a life partner to travel down the road with. In these three areas I have unrealized dreams and I believe they can come into reality through increased awareness. I am setting out on a path of increased awareness and surely change will result. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment